2 cans black beans
1 can of garbanzo beans
1 can of canned corn
2 red bell peppers, diced
1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
2 avocados, chopped
2 teaspoons salt
2 cloves minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons sugar
8 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon lime zest (be sure to zest limes before juicing them)
6 tablespoons fresh lime juice (I used 2 limes)
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon onion powder
- Rinse the beans and corn, place in a bowl.
- Dice the red bell peppers, place in bowl.
- Add the chopped cilantro and the chopped avocados.
- Make the vinaigrette dressing, be sure to zest the limes first.
- Pour over the beans, pepper, corn, and avocados.
- Place in the fridge for a few hours or overnight. The longer it has time to marinate, the spicier it gets. Trust me.