A Look Back

Monday, May 26, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

As I’m getting ready to rebrand and move Munchkin Land Designs from Blogger to Wordpress, I’ve been looking through old designs and I’ve realized I’ve been at this for a long time.  In 2008, I started playing around with Blogger templates and designs.  It wasn’t enough to have other designers bring my ideas to life, I decided that I need to have more control.  And from there, my love of designing grew.

Looking through these past designs, it brings to mind certain times in our life and I smile.  I’m so glad I have this place, my own little time capsule.

Pink 'n Brown Header 2Promise HeaderScroll HeaderFamilyFiveHeader3Summer2010DesignChristmas2010Header7ValentinesHeader2KDIMLChristmas2011Header1

WinterHeader13KDIMLFallWinter2011Header4KDIMLChristmas12Header5KDIMLWinter13Header4KDIMLMonkeyBusinessHeader5KDIMLSpring2012Header4KDIMLSummer2012Header13KDIMLSpring13Header8

Spring2010Header4 KDIMLSummer13Header1

There are some favorites, and then there are a few I wonder what I was thinking.  Regardless, its fun to reminisce.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.