The Ultimate Blackmail

Monday, April 07, 2014 3 Comments A+ a-

Well, folks, we have it.  The ultimate blackmail that will be used against Hudson and future girlfriends until the end of time.  But seriously, this is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen.  While watching Frozen the other night (that freaking movie has taken over our home), Hudson broke out into song.  It was the best thing ever!

Hudson, as your mother, I sincerely apologize for any future embarrassment.  But my love, this is precious and I will always treasure this video.

PS  Ignore the piles of laundry in the background.  Laundry is my nemesis.

tumblr_mspwytnzrY1qg2i2lo2_1280

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Tracy
AUTHOR
12:02 PM delete

That is so cute!!! I love how his eyes are closed and how he's using his hands. WAY TOO CUTE!!!

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
12:40 PM delete

Seriously the best video I have ever seen. I want to eat him up.

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:03 PM delete

I love, Love LOVE this! He's SO into it!

Reply
avatar