They Say Its Your Birthday

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 1 Comments A+ a-

BirthdayCollage1

Today, Jonathan David, we celebrate you. 

33 years old, and I’ve been privileged to spend the last 17 of those years as your partner.  I can’t even begin to explain how fortunate I feel to have been able to share this life with you.  It has been awe-inspiring to see you grow from an awkward teenage boy (with an amazing smile and sparkling eyes) into the confident leader that you are today.

I am excited to see what this coming year brings for you, for us.  I pray it’s a year full of hope and God’s presence.  I pray that He reveals Himself to you in ways that leave no doubt of His love for you!

Happy Birthday, Love!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
Linds
AUTHOR
11:28 AM delete

well, our lives run parallel again-- today is MY birthday too :) It's a good day for sure.

Also, your son is basically your husband's mini-me!

Reply
avatar