Meet Buttons

Thursday, March 13, 2014 3 Comments A+ a-


Who's the genius who gave permission for a classroom pet to spend Spring Break with us? Oh that's right, that would be me.  *fist bump*

A few things come to mind:

1. I severely underestimated the size of a chinchilla.

2. I just discovered that Buttons is nocturnal. As if I'm not already sleep deprived enough.

3. If I'd known it costs over $100 to replace said chinchilla, I'd definitely had said no.

Good times await.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Holly
AUTHOR
4:48 PM delete

My sister brought home a hamster for a weekend once in like 5th grade. My dog went *nuts* over it! And I brought home a fish in kindergarten--it was named Whitney and I named every single fish I won at the county fair after that fish (Whitney 2, Whitney 7, Whitney 589....you get the pic).

Have fun ;)

Reply
avatar
Linds
AUTHOR
9:02 AM delete

Ughhh. These are the things that make me ponder homeschooling. I can barely keep my young humans alive, much less class pets.

Reply
avatar
Ashley
AUTHOR
9:39 AM delete

Chinchillas are fun! My friends have two of them! They are weird little creatures, but they are sweet :)

Reply
avatar