Our Annual Photo Session

Friday, November 15, 2013 5 Comments A+ a-

Three years ago we had family photos and a maternity shoot taken with my talented friend, Becky.  It was the first, and last time, I’ve done maternity pictures and I’m so thankful that I have those images.  You can view previous years here: 2010, 2011, 2012 pt.1, 2012 pt.2.

Last month we had our fifth photo session with her and I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again, she’s spoiled us for other photographers.  Thank you, Becky, they are gorgeous!

Collage1Image-1005Image-1012Image-1018Collage2Image-1033Image-1042Image-1050Collage3Image-1054

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Mary
AUTHOR
3:45 PM delete

Love.

Reply
avatar
Linds
AUTHOR
7:29 PM delete

Jenn! These are SO cute! I love the first b/w one of your entire family!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
8:35 PM delete

I swear, your pictures get better every year and your family becomes more beautiful! There isn't a bad picture in the bunch. Love you all!

Reply
avatar
Annie
AUTHOR
9:19 PM delete

These are beautiful photos!

Reply
avatar
Jodi
AUTHOR
7:31 PM delete

LOVE! Beautiful photos. I love that you do family sessions every year. It will be so fun to look back on them in the future (well fun even now but you know what I mean). We did my extended family about 5 years ago and my mom wants to do it again this summer (we have to bribe the men in our family)!

Reply
avatar