1st Day of School, 2013

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 4 Comments A+ a-

Its here, the first day of school.  And I can say with certainty, the morning of the first day of school is not fun.  Not so much…  There’s just a general sense of chaos.  But after much panicking over lost shoes, socks, and a hairband that was “right there last night, Mama!”, I can say that we finally got everyone off to school.

HudsonDevyn2013BW

DevynWords HudsonWords
AllFour
 
MommyLittles DaddyLittles
Random side note.  I believe Ashlynn is fully convinced she’s going to school too.  She insisted on bringing her backpack to drop them off… It probably didn’t help that when Nana took the older kids shopping for school clothes, she also bought something for Ashlynn too.  I’m a little worried how she’ll do when we start dropping Reagan off next week.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Vicki
AUTHOR
11:51 AM delete

School already?! It's August!!! You start really early?! But oh my goodness Jen! I love this 1st day of school photo shoot! Your kids are all too adorable! :)

Reply
avatar
3:25 PM delete

Look at you and your cute shirt! I love that Devyn wants to be a fashion designer. Your kids are precious!

Reply
avatar
Kristine
AUTHOR
9:08 PM delete

Loving your girls' aspirations! Such cute ideas with the first day of school pics!

Reply
avatar
Sheri
AUTHOR
2:01 PM delete

Ah, love these adorable back-to-school pictures, Jen! Such joyful little ones!!!

Reply
avatar