Love and Marriage, a Blog Series

Wednesday, March 27, 2013 5 Comments A+ a-

LoveMarriage3
I don’t think it comes as a surprise that I love marriage.  I’m a huge advocate of happy, healthy, and thriving marriages.  In the eight years that I’ve been blogging, I’ve written about marriage approximately 44 times.  (I say approximately because I eventually figured out those little things called “categories” and I have no idea how often I wrote about marriage before that enlightened blogging tip.)  Below are just a few of the posts I’ve written on marriage over the years:
When I was asked to join a group of blogger in doing a series on marriage, I jumped at the opportunity.  Not because I have all of the answers, not because I do it right, but because I’m passionate about marriage.  Mine, my parents, my sisters, my friends, yours.  And when I see a happily married couple, I want to know what they’re doing, what their secret is, and how can I apply it in my own marriage.

My hope during this blog series is that it’ll be a great conversation between bloggers, that we’ll be able to discuss all that is marriage… the good, the hard, and the courage to continue working on our marriages! Please join me and the other bloggers as we share some of our trials, our stories, and our thoughts about marriage.  I know I’m excited to see what I can glean too!

Here are the other bloggers participating in the Love & Marriage Blog Series.
 
meet the bloggers
marriage bio jenna final
marriage bio roses final
marriage bio Shay final
marriage bio jenn final
marriage bio lindsey final

Join us every Wednesday in April for the Love & Marriage Blog Series!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
emenchho
AUTHOR
8:03 AM delete

As a soon to be newlywed, I am soooo looking forward to this series! :)

Reply
avatar
Vicki
AUTHOR
8:41 AM delete

Oh! Some of my favorite ladies! I look forward to hearing from you all! :)

Reply
avatar
9:29 AM delete

This will be wonderful. I look up to so many of these ladies! :)

Reply
avatar
1:02 PM delete

So excited for this! I already have my post scheduled for Wednesday sending my readers here! :-)

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:30 PM delete

This is going to be great! I'm excited to read all of these posts over the next month. Excited for this opportunity for you too.

Reply
avatar