30 Days of Thanks, Part II11. It was a good day, and I can't choose one thing. I'm thankful for our church and a pastor who brings just the right message when I need it. I'm thankful for impromptu Starbucks dates with Littles #1 and #3. I'm thankful for veterans, who have sacrificed so much for freedom. I'm just thankful for Sundays, a fresh start to a new week.
12. I am thankful for Jon. He has been my best friend for 15 years, he knows me better than I know myself. I'm thankful that after a rough season, we coming through the valley stronger than ever. Babe, thank you for being on this journey with me. I'm looking forward to the next hilltop.
13. I am so very thankful for a God who is true... yesterday, today, tomorrow. His words breathe life into my soul. And I'm thankful for the mornings when its Him, I, and a good cup of coffee. Now if only I could consistently meet Him each morning...
14. I am so thankful for this girl, the one we didn't plan but desperately needed. I'm thankful for her impish smile and spunky personality. I'm thankful for her love of dancing and babies. I'm thankful for the fullness she brings to our family.
15. I am thankful for new life. I am thankful we'll be welcoming a niece or nephew in July. Thankful that my sister will be a mother of three. Thankful I'll be holding a newborn come summer time. Praise you, Jesus!!
16. I am so thankful I get to call this place home. So many wonderful memories from parades to Thursday night concerts to Rio margaritas. There's a reason it was voted #1 place to live in 2006. Love this place!
17. Today I am thankful for coffee dates, dinners out, play dates, girl days, phone calls, heart-to-hearts, and side-splitting laughter. It has been a blessed week of time with friends. I am so thankful for the people who share life with me.
18. Oh Reagan. My 1st surprise, my 3rd born. My lover of being naked, my little helper, my spunky personality, the owner of the dancing, wiggling hips and the sing-song voice. Today I am so thankful for you!!
19. Today I am thankful for a husband who knows the importance of his role in his little girls lives. I am thankful for a man who sets his alarm to run out to buy flowers for his little girl on her birthday.
20. Today I am thankful for community. The outpouring of love and support via calls, texts, tweets, emails, and comments has been amazing. We are so blessed by the family and friends in our life. I am thankful for the prayers, kind thoughts, and offers of help. It has helped lighten the load to have so many in Dad's corner.