Some Favorites

Monday, October 29, 2012 14 Comments A+ a-

We met with one of my dear friends, Becky, for our annual family portraits.  We met at one of the numerous open space areas around here and as we chatted, we couldn’t believe that just two years ago she was taking maternity pictures when I pregnant was Ashlynn.  Whoa.  Time really is just flying!  I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again, the woman is uber talented.  She even photographed her first celebrity wedding this past summer, I’m so proud of her! 

Here’s a few of our favorites from our time together that afternoon, including all of the “real” shots that come with the territory of four Littles.

 Image-1010Collage1Collage2Collage3Collage4Image-1037Collage5Image-1074

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

14 comments

Write comments
9:58 AM delete

You have the most precious family. These pictures are fantastic and that picture of you and Jon makes me smile. Gorgeous!

Reply
avatar
Holly
AUTHOR
10:51 AM delete

Oh my goodness, these are absolutely precious!!! The last picture is by far my favorite because of the smiles all the kids have :)

Reply
avatar
Jodi
AUTHOR
11:17 AM delete

Beautiful photos!!

Reply
avatar
Meghan
AUTHOR
11:53 AM delete

Love the photos!

Your boots are so adorable!

Reply
avatar
12:44 PM delete

i just love your family :) such sweet photos!

Reply
avatar
Mateya
AUTHOR
12:52 PM delete

Beautiful!

Reply
avatar
2:13 PM delete

OH.MY.GOSH. That one of Ashlynn by herself. Haha - I can't even take the cuteness of it! And the one of the 4 of them with her pulling her headband down. They all make me smile!

Reply
avatar
Kenzie
AUTHOR
3:18 PM delete

I love, love, love these! The bottom black and white one is my favorite... I feel like it captures each of y'all so well!

You are an absolutely GORGEOUS family!

Reply
avatar
Vicki
AUTHOR
3:43 PM delete

I love all of these pictures!!! Your family pictures are always so wonderful!

Reply
avatar
Jamie
AUTHOR
7:44 PM delete

What a cute family! Love your pictures. <3

Reply
avatar
Jillian
AUTHOR
6:50 AM delete

Love them all! And the color scheme is perfect!

Reply
avatar
5:49 PM delete

Love love love!! Love love! :) Beautiful family!

Reply
avatar
Sheri
AUTHOR
6:00 AM delete

Such beautiful pictures of a beautiful family, Jenn!!!

Reply
avatar
Pamela M
AUTHOR
9:57 AM delete

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!

Reply
avatar