Call Me Maybe, Reagan Style

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 14 Comments A+ a-


Whenever I’m having a bad day, I’m going to come to this post and listen to Reagan singing Call Me Maybe, acapella style.  She is a crack up!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

14 comments

Write comments
Jody
AUTHOR
4:50 PM delete

How adorable!

Reply
avatar
Britni
AUTHOR
6:11 PM delete

OH my!! That is tooo cute!!

Reply
avatar
Kelsey
AUTHOR
6:29 PM delete

Oh my word. DARLING!!

Reply
avatar
Mommy Mandy
AUTHOR
8:05 PM delete

This is the cutest thing ever!!!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
10:46 PM delete

LOVE this! She has one of the cutest voices. I need you to teach me how to record their sweet voices and post them on here.

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
8:01 AM delete

So I'm sure you can guess Jeremy wanted to listen to this about 100 times last night. And then told me he wants to make it in to his ringtone.
P.S. My husband is obsessed with your daughter.

Reply
avatar
Kodi
AUTHOR
12:50 PM delete

hahaha CUTEST EVER

Reply
avatar
4:47 PM delete

oh.my.god.
Is that not the cutest voice to EVER exist?!?!?!?!?!?

Reply
avatar
8:31 PM delete

That is precious! Such a sweet little voice!

Reply
avatar
8:31 PM delete

That is precious! Such a sweet little voice!

Reply
avatar
~Sue
AUTHOR
9:06 AM delete

I think Im addicted!
Since I've never heard the song before (gasp), the Reagan version is my favorite!

Reply
avatar
12:44 PM delete

Oh my word - what an adorable little sweet voice! Too too cute, so glad you captured it!!

Reply
avatar
2:10 PM delete

You seeeeeeriously need to send that to Ellen or something. I could totally hear her playing that on her show and getting a kick out of it! Such adorable voices!!!

Reply
avatar
Vicki
AUTHOR
10:37 AM delete

Oh my goodness! Cutest thing I have ever heard!!!

Reply
avatar