1st Day of School in Pics

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 11 Comments A+ a-

I have a whole post brewing on the emotions of sending my second born into the big world of elementary school, but since time is not my friend right now, I’ll leave you with the requisite photos of back-to-school.  I cannot believe that I now have a 2nd grader and a kindergartner.  Time just keeps marching on.

1stDaySchoolCollage11stDayofSchool41stDaySchoolCollage21stDayofSchool81stDaySchoolCollage3

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

11 comments

Write comments
Courtney
AUTHOR
1:32 PM delete

That backpack is as big as Hudson is! I can not believe they are starting to get so old =(

Reply
avatar
~Sue
AUTHOR
1:59 PM delete

All so cute. If I had to pick, Hudson in his classroom is my fave. Wonderful Littles, all.

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
2:02 PM delete

They look SO cute!! I love Devyn's outfit and Hudson's proud smile. :)

Reply
avatar
Becky
AUTHOR
4:24 PM delete

Too cute! Hope today was a good day for both of them!

Reply
avatar
Meghan
AUTHOR
5:39 PM delete

Seriously they are too cute! I love the frame! They all look so happy!

Reply
avatar
6:23 PM delete

Oh look at your cute sweet babies! How oh how, does time go by so fast??

Reply
avatar
Jamie
AUTHOR
6:54 PM delete

Cute pictures! How fast time goes!

http://jamiesjourneythroughlife.blogspot.com/2012/08/first-day-of-my-senior-year.html

Reply
avatar
[diane]
AUTHOR
9:28 PM delete

I love that big frame - how cool that Jon made that!! Such cute littles you have!

Reply
avatar
Amber
AUTHOR
10:38 AM delete

Love the big frame, they're precious! and Devyn looks just like you!

Reply
avatar
1:49 PM delete

Love the frame idea! So creative! And the pics are adorable, OF COURSE!

Reply
avatar
3:59 PM delete

as much as i love the first day of school it also makes me sad to think my kids are 1 yr older....boo...from 16- 3 weeks though ..i got a lot of first's left...but doesn't make any of them easier! (don't tell them but i sort of miss them during the day) hahaha

Reply
avatar