Day 8 of 30

Saturday, June 09, 2012 1 Comments A+ a-

Remember how I mentioned that our cousin is getting married? And how much we adore the bride-to-be? Seriously so happy to have her joining our family.  Well, yesterday was shower day.  And while I’d love to take credit for how gorgeous it turned out, all I did was the invite.  The other beautimous details were handled by the sisters and Mom.  It was such a fun night of showering Miss Olivia with love and gifts to start her new journey.

06081218570608121857aCourtney found all the fun details online.  I’m sure she’ll share more on her blog, they were perfect!

0608121857cChristine made these cupcakes from scratch and I can’t begin to describe how amazing they were!  There was a vanilla-almond cupcake, a chocolate raspberry cupcake. Delicious!!

0608121857d0608121857eMom and Alli’s made Mom’s infamous chicken salad.  There were mini-croissant sandwiches, crackers with an artichoke dip, fruit kabobs.   There was a peach tea and a punch a la Pioneer Woman.

P6080048The co-hosts, minus Mom.  It was such a fun night!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
5:01 PM delete

It all looks sooo amazing! Y'all are the cutest!

Reply
avatar