Day 4 of 30

Monday, June 04, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

PicsArt_1338850586458This is how we avoided the end-of-day-meltdown when it was discovered we needed to wait for Daddy to get home and help us fill the pool.  Thankfully the full-on tantrum lasted all of 2 minutes.  Otherwise, Mama was going to lose it too.

IMG_20120604_120412And this one is just because I love the smiles on their faces. And yes, Reagan is gnawing on the cart itself.  I’ve long since given up on trying to keep germs away from my crew.  It takes a special kind of talent to accomplish that, and its one that I do not possess.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.