Day 3 of 30, Word of God Speak

Sunday, June 03, 2012 3 Comments A+ a-

Steamboat1I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay
The last thing I need is to be heard
But to hear what You would saySteamboat2

Word of God speak
Would You pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty
Steamboat3To be still and know
That You're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In Your holiness 
Steamboat4Word of God speak

Steamboat5I'm finding myself in the midst of You
Beyond the music, beyond the noise
All that I need is to be with You
And in the quiet hear Your voice

Steamboat6I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay

Steamboat7

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Lindsay
AUTHOR
10:06 AM delete

Beautiful! There is just something about the mountains isn't there?

Reply
avatar
10:17 AM delete

Yes yes yes!! We sang this song in church a few weeks ago, and it brings tears to my eyes! It is on my favorites playlist on my iPhone now. Thanks for the beautiful pics to go along with such beautiful lyrics!

Reply
avatar
Becky
AUTHOR
10:50 AM delete

Beautiful pictures Jenn! What an amazing state we live in!

Reply
avatar