Day 10 of 30

Sunday, June 10, 2012 1 Comments A+ a-

FireThis puts yesterday’s mini-flood into perspective.  Please pray for this northern Colorado fire.  20,000+ acres in 36 hours, 0% contained, numerous structures lost, shifting winds, and no rain in the forecast. It’s a dangerous situation and devastating to watch.  I feel so helpless seeing this beautiful area going up in flames…

*photo credit here

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

1 comments:

Write comments
10:57 AM delete

What a scary time. I hope your home is out of harm's way?
I will definitely be in prayer for your beautiful state!

Reply
avatar