Truth.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 4 Comments A+ a-

I CANNOT DO IT ALL


I am going to blow this up and hang it on our wall. I have a feeling I’ll point to it often.

 

 

 

 

I kid, I kid. 

 

 

 

 

Kinda.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Addie
AUTHOR
10:57 AM delete

I finally realized this last week. I'm trying to get things back on track to a point I can handle.

Reply
avatar
Addie
AUTHOR
10:57 AM delete

I finally realized this last week. I'm trying to get things back on track to a point I can handle.

Reply
avatar
11:46 AM delete

I TOTALLY know what you mean!! hang it up, lady!

Reply
avatar
11:17 PM delete

SO true but so hard to remember!!

Reply
avatar