What a Wonderful World

Monday, April 30, 2012 6 Comments A+ a-

We got the rest of the proofs back from our photo session last week and… oh my… there are no words to describe how happy these pictures made me.  As I flipped through each one, I wondered how I could possibly share all of the wonderful shots without boring everyone to tears.  So I made a video instead.

This family means everything to me… I hope you enjoy it!

Becky, thank you for sharing your talent with us.  You captured our family perfectly and we are so blessed by these pictures. 

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
~Sue
AUTHOR
9:32 PM delete

Bored to tears? No way! Moved to teary eyes? Yes!!!
Blessings on the heads of each of you!

Reply
avatar
Dareth
AUTHOR
7:56 AM delete

So beautiful.
I LOVE the new design!

Reply
avatar
9:31 AM delete

Love the pictures and the new blog design! I'm impressed you got so many good pictures with so many small kids! :)

Reply
avatar
Kelsey
AUTHOR
10:50 PM delete

That was just beautiful!! It made me miss you and the entire Sanchez (or "Sanches") family even more! :) Those pictures are definitely treasures!

Reply
avatar
Holly
AUTHOR
6:18 PM delete

Alright, so, I've been following your sister Courtney since last year and I didn't even make the connection that you 2 are related!!! I love all those pictures--your family is so blessed :)

p.s. I'm so glad I went with you for my blog design!! I can't wait to see it :)

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
10:39 AM delete

LOVE these Jenn! Becky, you are SO good!

Reply
avatar