One of those weeks…

Friday, April 06, 2012 3 Comments A+ a-

PrintBadday1tumblr_lf8m28soQr1qd9lrdo1_500YouKnowitsaBadDayWhen

Between a broken basement window, a locked van with the keys inside, a snapped fly fishing pole, and a hard lesson learned resulting in car repairs, I’m ready for a brand new week.

If you need me, I’ll be the one hiding under the covers.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
Christine
AUTHOR
10:45 PM delete

I'm so with you. I've definitely had a couple of weeks like this recently. Hopefully we've turned a corner and you have too.
I hope next week is better for you!

Reply
avatar
Meghan
AUTHOR
10:58 AM delete

I hope this weekend brings you some smiles! :)

Reply
avatar
Sonya
AUTHOR
2:06 PM delete

I hate when I have bad weeks like that. I hope that everything gets better in the very near future!!

Reply
avatar