Easter in Photos

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7 Comments A+ a-

I wish I could take credit for these photos.  But the truth of the matter is, it never seems to be worth the effort to me to take out my camera.  Then I end up regretting not having photos to commemorate the day.  Thank goodness for a sister who actually bothers to bring her camera to special family events.  Thanks again, Alli! 

EasterCollage3

EasterCollage1

I think this may be a new favorite of mine.  It captures Devyn and her sweet, helpful spirit to a T.NewP4080374

EasterCollage4

I posted on Facebook that it must have been a good Easter because three dresses were ruined and a baby ended up naked at one point. Ha!EasterCollage2

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

7 comments

Write comments
Cheryl Enlow
AUTHOR
6:16 PM delete

Such great pictures. Looks like your kids had a great time.

Reply
avatar
Meghan
AUTHOR
7:04 PM delete

Your kids are so adorable! Looks like a fabulous Easter!

Reply
avatar
5:01 AM delete

Beautiful family! I love that picture of Devyn helping - so sweet! :)

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
7:59 AM delete

I know no one is perfect but... Devyn's pretty close.

Reply
avatar
Jillian
AUTHOR
1:00 PM delete

Looks like a great day!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
1:44 PM delete

Ha! I love Courtney's comment. SO true. That Devyn is pretty special.
Great photos! It was a wonderful Easter!

Reply
avatar
Sonya
AUTHOR
8:57 AM delete

your kids are so cute! Love all the photos.

Reply
avatar