Rumour Has It

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 11 Comments A+ a-

So one of my roommates at Blissdom was the lovely Mandy from House of Rose.  (Side note.  All of my roommates were incredible women and I really lucked out, seeing as how I didn’t “know” any of them before the trip.)  Anyway, back to Mandy.

She just recently started a weekly vlogging meme over at her site and I’ve been coerced into doing one.  Mandy even did a great Blissdom vlog with lots of other ladies participating and when I say avoided it like the plague, that’s an understatement.  We’re supposed to talk about something we love, or makes us happy.  Hence the title of her meme, Stop and Smell the Roses.Stop and Smell the Roses

Well, that’s what Reagan and I attempted to do here, I tried to capture my Reagan singing along to Adele’s “Rumour Has It” but I think we failed miserably. 

Here’s what you won’t see in this vlog:

  • One single coherent sentence.
  • An intelligible explanation of what we’re doing.
  • Anything intelligible at all.
  • My normal hair and makeup.  I’ll completely own the t-shirt and jeans, but I rarely put on makeup or do my hair (aside from the typical ponytail) on the days that I’m home. (Just keeping it real, folks.)

Here’s what you will see in the vlog:

  • Reagan lip-synching.  Not really.  She REALLY is singing in her chipmunky-type voice but you can’t hear her over Adele. Sad.
  • Yours truly waving the older Littles away when they attempt to interrupt our video.
  • Reagan hitting her stride at the end of the video.  You’ll see just a small glimpse of the sassiness that is our Reagan.  No one messes with her, especially the brother.

So without further ado… My first “Stop and Smell the Roses” vlog.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

11 comments

Write comments
Neely
AUTHOR
5:29 PM delete

Oh my gosh she is too cute!

Reply
avatar
Vicki
AUTHOR
7:10 PM delete

OMG this is the cutest Vlog!!! :)

Reply
avatar
Kodi
AUTHOR
8:14 PM delete

It's too bad miss R doesn't have any personality. ;)

Reply
avatar
Amber
AUTHOR
8:39 PM delete

She is too cute for words!

Reply
avatar
Ashley
AUTHOR
8:52 PM delete

My goodness, she is adorable! What a fun video!

Reply
avatar
Jessica
AUTHOR
8:54 PM delete

Oh my gosh, I could just eat her up! So cute!

Reply
avatar
Amber
AUTHOR
9:23 PM delete

She's too adorable! Love her little song :)

Reply
avatar
Mandy Rose
AUTHOR
9:43 PM delete

Ok so I totally want to squeeze Reagan! She is too cute for words! I am so glad that you did this! I'm actually in bed & I saw that you linked up and made hubby run and go get my laptop so I could watch! I was all like "This is my blissdom roomie this is my blissdom roomie!!!" Hubby says, "the one that tickled you?" HEHE! Thanks for linking up and hope to see more from you...AND Reagan (or one of the others). :)

Reply
avatar
Tonya
AUTHOR
4:32 AM delete

Love Adele & love that song!! Reagan is adorable! I thought maybe you had learned the choreography from SMASH & that I would see little of it in this video!! Haha!! :) So glad you linked up....hope you participate more!!

Reply
avatar
Adrienne
AUTHOR
11:47 AM delete

So adorable! Made my week!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:17 PM delete

LOVE her! My favorite lines were "Uh-h!" and "No Hudson! Shut the dooo-er!" She makes me smile. :)
I love Adele too.

Reply
avatar