Rumour Has It
So one of my roommates at Blissdom was the lovely Mandy from House of Rose. (Side note. All of my roommates were incredible women and I really lucked out, seeing as how I didn’t “know” any of them before the trip.) Anyway, back to Mandy.
She just recently started a weekly vlogging meme over at her site and I’ve been coerced into doing one. Mandy even did a great Blissdom vlog with lots of other ladies participating and when I say avoided it like the plague, that’s an understatement. We’re supposed to talk about something we love, or makes us happy. Hence the title of her meme, Stop and Smell the Roses.
Well, that’s what Reagan and I attempted to do here, I tried to capture my Reagan singing along to Adele’s “Rumour Has It” but I think we failed miserably.
Here’s what you won’t see in this vlog:
- One single coherent sentence.
- An intelligible explanation of what we’re doing.
- Anything intelligible at all.
- My normal hair and makeup. I’ll completely own the t-shirt and jeans, but I rarely put on makeup or do my hair (aside from the typical ponytail) on the days that I’m home. (Just keeping it real, folks.)
Here’s what you will see in the vlog:
- Reagan lip-synching. Not really. She REALLY is singing in her chipmunky-type voice but you can’t hear her over Adele. Sad.
- Yours truly waving the older Littles away when they attempt to interrupt our video.
- Reagan hitting her stride at the end of the video. You’ll see just a small glimpse of the sassiness that is our Reagan. No one messes with her, especially the brother.
So without further ado… My first “Stop and Smell the Roses” vlog.