Presenting: My Other Half

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 13 Comments A+ a-

So, we did it.  Our first vlog.  He swears its his last, but I’m totally going to get him to do this again.  It only took 2 takes and some of it is barely audible, but we had a good time.  That man makes me happy!  Which I believe is one of the requirements for Mandy’s Stop and Smell the Roses vlogging meme.

We hope you’re entertained as well!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

13 comments

Write comments
~Sue
AUTHOR
11:21 PM delete

Good sport and well done, John!

Reply
avatar
~Sue
AUTHOR
11:23 PM delete

oops, Jon, sorry

Reply
avatar
Jessica
AUTHOR
11:24 PM delete

Loved it! Nice job, Jon! And thanks for answering my questions! :)

Reply
avatar
Natalie
AUTHOR
7:27 AM delete

I literally LOL'd at his first answer. Sounds like something my hubs would say.. Oh wait. He has given me that same answer before when I asked.

Reply
avatar
7:39 AM delete

Aw I love it!! Yay Jon! He looks as thrilled to be participating as Mr. D did last week!! ha!

Reply
avatar
Becky
AUTHOR
7:49 AM delete

Yay Jon! I totally laughed out loud at his first answer, that is SO Jon! Hahaha!

Reply
avatar
8:04 AM delete

This is so cute! You have a cute butt and made out in your first date! Ha!

What I'm going to tell McKayla about dating is to learn from our mistakes! Ha!

Reply
avatar
Mandy Rose
AUTHOR
9:38 AM delete

"You have a cute butt" soooo sounds like something my husband would say! Love the honesty! This was really fun to watch and I love how happy you seem when you are around him! Funny that he said his first impression of your family was that you guys were loud...I love how you chimed in and said "PASSIONATE". Hehe! I'm glad he wasn't jealous of you tickling me in the middle of the night! :)

Reply
avatar
Jillian
AUTHOR
2:11 PM delete

Awwwww you guys are so cute!!

Reply
avatar
E
AUTHOR
6:48 PM delete

Just watched! Y'all are fun and I love that you did it together =)

Reply
avatar
Vicki
AUTHOR
7:31 PM delete

HEHEHE .... I love this! He's such a good sport for doing it! And his thoughts on blogging when you first started are exactly what my boyfriends thinks now haha ;)

Reply
avatar
pedro
AUTHOR
12:22 PM delete

And from a man's perspective, that bro deserves a special trip to MN for some ice fishing next winter. Just sayin'

Reply
avatar
Michelle
AUTHOR
2:14 PM delete

Hahaha! Loved this! I've totally thought the same about blogging, but here I am following a ton of blogs today! Oh and loved Court's question too... great stuff!

Reply
avatar