It took this…

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 8 Comments A+ a-

Lightbox_1331782649552

…to bribe my husband into joining me for next week’s “Stop and Smell the Roses” vlog.  I mean, he makes me happy and I love him (most of the time).  And he’s featured so rarely in this place.  I’ve been doing this blogging thing for almost seven years now and he’s yet to make an appearance by vlog or guest post during that whole time.

Most everyone that reads this little ol’ blog of mine has the pleasure (or curse depending on how you look at it) of knowing my husband in real life.  And those that do, know this is HUGE for Jon.  So much so, that he’s sworn he’s drinking a beer or two before we record it. Ha!  (I wish I were kidding.)

So I’m opening up comments (yes, even anonymous comments) so we can get some topic ideas.  Who knows if there’s anyone that even wants to hear us dialogue for four minutes?!  But hey, maybe y’all will have some good ideas.  Topics? Questions?

Oh dear.  I don’t think Jon knows quite what he’s gotten himself into. You definitely need to stay tuned next week.  At the very least, you’ll get a good laugh.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
Jessica
AUTHOR
10:25 PM delete

Yay! I'm glad that he (reluctantly) agreed! How about:

* what he loves most about you?
* what are some of his pet peeves about you?
* where does he see you guys in 10 years? 20 years?
* dream vacation, just the two of you?

You think he'd answer any of these questions? :)

Reply
avatar
Kodi
AUTHOR
11:28 PM delete

Love this idea! Okay...hmmm...what does he think is the most fun part of being a dad? Did he ever imagine he'd have FOUR kids? ;)

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
8:08 AM delete

Oh my gosh, I am SO excited to see Jon do this. I think Jeremy would rather die than do a vlog with me. You guys should talk about the beginning of your relationship!

Reply
avatar
Amber
AUTHOR
1:10 PM delete

Yes, talk about the beginning! That's always fun :)

Props on getting him to do this.. Nate would NEVER, haha!

Reply
avatar
Elle
AUTHOR
6:30 PM delete

What does he do to escape the many WOMEN in the house?! (with and without Hudson)

Does Jon read this blog on a regular basis?

I love vlogs! :)

Reply
avatar
Vicki
AUTHOR
8:22 PM delete

Did you change the font to your blog post & sidebar titles? I *LOVE* it!!! :) :)

Does Jon read your blog regularly?

Does Jon freak out at the thought of having a houseful of teenagers in the not-so-distant future?

:)

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:07 PM delete

I'm dying to see this! I can't believe you convinced Jon to do this. Everyone is in for a real treat!
You should ask him what his first impression was of you and of our family. :)

Reply
avatar
Mandy Rose
AUTHOR
10:20 PM delete

I can't wait!! Maybe you can ask him...does he like to be tickled in the middle of the night? ;)

Reply
avatar