A Woman of Few Words

Tuesday, January 03, 2012 4 Comments A+ a-



I'm a woman of few words these days. Mostly because of the virus that has taken up residence in our house. Its a bad one folks, straight from the devil himself.

Hoping to feel more like ourselves in a few days.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Lindsey
AUTHOR
9:45 AM delete

Soo hoping you all are better ASAP!

Reply
avatar
Mrs. I
AUTHOR
10:59 PM delete

My house too, Mama. :(

xoxox

Reply
avatar
Kendra
AUTHOR
7:15 AM delete

Get well soon! I know your pain-we had an awful stomach bug like that Christmas 2010...It's the worst I have felt in I-don't-know-how-long.

Reply
avatar
Jillian
AUTHOR
7:00 AM delete

Praying you feel better soon:(

Reply
avatar