I think she's ignoring me.

Friday, December 23, 2011 5 Comments A+ a-


I've explained that its not time to open presents yet.

So she's either ignoring me.  Or displaying willful disobedience.

I'm not sure which option is worse.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure it won't be the last time she thinks she's in charge.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Meredith
AUTHOR
7:12 AM delete

aww, look at the sweet face, she just wants to unwrap one. lol, Merry Christmas Jenn to you and your family!

Reply
avatar
Vicki
AUTHOR
7:40 AM delete

Hehehe awwww :)

Reply
avatar
Dareth
AUTHOR
9:03 AM delete

Koleson didn't realize what all those things under the tree were for. Then I let the kids open one gift that came in the mail and now he thinks he can open them all. :/

Reply
avatar
Addie
AUTHOR
12:30 PM delete

Look at her long legs! so sweet. :)

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
11:22 PM delete

Too cute! I love that girl. She's going to be FUN tomorrow! :)

Reply
avatar