From Our Family to Yours

Thursday, December 22, 2011 5 Comments A+ a-

InternetCard

“Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior.” Habakkuk 3:18

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Cassie
AUTHOR
1:36 PM delete

What a beautiful family. May God continue to bless you & yours in this holiday season and the upcoming new year!

Thanks again for my wonderful blog design.

Reply
avatar
Vicki
AUTHOR
2:12 PM delete

Beautiful! :) Merry Christmas to you & your family!!!! xoxo

Reply
avatar
Meredith
AUTHOR
3:52 PM delete

Super cute card Jenn!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Reply
avatar
Angie
AUTHOR
7:59 AM delete

Love your card!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
11:23 PM delete

Beautiful Christmas card.

Reply
avatar