An Update on Ashlynn's Burn

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 6 Comments A+ a-

Its amazing what a difference a few days makes.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
8:36 AM delete

Oh my word - that top picture just makes me so sad!
But look how quickly she is healing!!!
She'll be 100% before you know it :)

Reply
avatar
Ashleigh
AUTHOR
9:07 AM delete

omg!!! pooooor baby! that top pic looks so painful :-(

Reply
avatar
Jessica
AUTHOR
9:09 AM delete

Wow! I'm amazed at how much better it looks! That top picture is so sad. I'm so happy that she is on the mend!

Reply
avatar
Ashley
AUTHOR
9:20 AM delete

It looks so much better! Glad she's doing well!

Reply
avatar
7:24 PM delete

Poor thing!! Glad she is doing better!

Reply
avatar
Momof4Girls
AUTHOR
4:40 AM delete

Bless her heart!! Her hand is looking better, but poor baby! =( Continuing to pray for full healing for her hand and less pain.
Love you, Mom

Reply
avatar