Christmas Ornament Exchange

Friday, November 04, 2011 3 Comments A+ a-

Did you notice the button in the sidebar?  Did you wonder what it was about? Well, a bunch of on Twitter decided to throw a Christmas Ornament Exchange together, because who doesn’t love new ornaments for the tree?!

Addie from Just Another Day in The Life, Ashley from Ashley's Carnival Ride, Emily from A Beautiful Beginning, Kerbi from So Are You to Me, Leah from The Imperfect Momma, Ashleigh from This Lil Heart of Mine, Sonya from Ladybugs, Butterflies, and Boxing, Karah from Chateau Stracener, Faith from Walk With Me By Faith

2011ChristmasOrnamentExchangeHere’s how its going to work…  If you want to participate, and you don’t need a blog or Twitter account to participate, click on the button or this link.  It’ll take you to the form to fill out.  We’re accepting entries through Monday, November 14th.

On Wednesday, November 16th, one of us will contact you with your partner information.  It’ll be up to you and your partner to exchange mailing addresses for the ornaments.

Go shopping for your ornament exchange.  There is a $10 limit.

Then all ornaments should be mailed by Wednesday, November 30th.  Easy peasy!  I think it’s a fun way to start the holiday season and I’m looking forward to seeing who I get as a partner!

And remember, its open to everyone!  No blog or Twitter account needed.  Are you going to join us?!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

3 comments

Write comments
2:43 PM delete

I signed up so exciting!

Reply
avatar
shecamealong
AUTHOR
9:04 AM delete

This is such a great idea! I've been looking for ways to meet new people/bloggers (since I just started blogging myself) and this is such a cute way to do so. very excited!

Reply
avatar
7:38 AM delete

I have been looking everywhere for an ornament exchange! Signed right up. Good thing I found it today! I am hosting a Christmas Gift Exchange if you would like to join. Sign Ups end tomorrow.

Reply
avatar