Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, October 12, 2011 13 Comments A+ a-

PictureCollage1Image-1021PictureCollage2PictureCollage4PictureCollage5Image-1017PictureCollage3Photos courtesy of Becky Young Photography

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

13 comments

Write comments
4:55 AM delete

Love. Love love. Love LOVE!

Reply
avatar
Ashley
AUTHOR
5:23 AM delete

Those are AWESOME!!! She did such an awesome job. How will you ever choose which to frame!?!?!

Reply
avatar
Angie
AUTHOR
5:27 AM delete

I love them ALL....You have such a beautiful family!!

Your thigh in that one picture is just not fair...it is teeny tiny! You are one pretty lady Jenn :

Have a great Wednesday

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
6:12 AM delete

Oh Jenn I die!!!! They are amazing!!! Becky is did such a great job capturing your beautiful family!

Reply
avatar
Lauren
AUTHOR
6:40 AM delete

What a beautiful family you have. Just gorgeous!!!!! :)

Reply
avatar
Lynsey
AUTHOR
6:42 AM delete

Beautiful family pictures!!!

Reply
avatar
Jessica
AUTHOR
7:48 AM delete

What beautiful family pictures, Jenn! Becky always does such an amazing job! I wish I lived closer to you so I could use her!

Reply
avatar
12:20 PM delete

Oh my word.
These photos are GORGEOUS!
What a beautiful family you have.
I can't get over it!!!
Beautiful : )

Reply
avatar
Tatiana
AUTHOR
2:19 PM delete

Oh my goodness! Those are so very gorgeous! Love them all! You've got a beautiful family girly :-)

Reply
avatar
Ashleigh
AUTHOR
5:08 PM delete

You have a beautiful family! Your photographer did a fantastic job!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
11:57 PM delete

These are amazing. How will you ever choose which ones to frame? You do have such a beautiful family Jenn. And way to go Becky (again)!

Reply
avatar
Dareth
AUTHOR
7:40 PM delete

These are amazing! So beautiful.
I love the one where everyone is looking different directions :)

Reply
avatar
7:42 PM delete

you have such a beautiful family! I love them all!

Reply
avatar