So NOT a Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 18 Comments A+ a-

At this time last year, we met our talented friend, Becky, for a maternity shoot.  The photographs from that day were amazing, and I’m so glad that we have them to remember that time in my life.

Becky was kind enough to meet us for another family shoot yesterday, and while I knew we’d had our pictures taken in October of last year, I had no idea that we were getting photos taken exactly a year later.  To the day.  October 4, 2010 and October 4, 2011.  One year and one beautiful baby girl later, our family is complete.  It feels good.

Becky sent me a few sneak peeks of our session yesterday and oh, I just love these faces.  My people.  My blessings.  God is so good to us!

FamilySixCourtesy of Becky Young Photography

Thank you, Becky, for these gorgeous photographs!  They turned out beautifully and I can’t wait to see the rest!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

18 comments

Write comments
Kodi
AUTHOR
3:10 AM delete

Y'all look great. You have the cutest, sweetest family. I think you should keep making babies. ;) Love them. Love you.

Reply
avatar
Kendra
AUTHOR
6:31 AM delete

These are absolutely precious! Your family is so beautiful-and Becky is so talented too! I keep saying I want to have a family session with her, but we never get to it...But now I don't think I can wait any longer! :)

Reply
avatar
Lauren
AUTHOR
6:46 AM delete

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! :)

Reply
avatar
Kim H.
AUTHOR
7:07 AM delete

So sweet! You have a very beautiful family!

Reply
avatar
7:27 AM delete

I love it such a beautiful family!

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
7:43 AM delete

They are ALL amazingly gorgeous but that last B&W one is my absolute favorite! I call that one for the Christmas card! =)

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:55 AM delete

I agree with Courtney. Love, love love all of these, but the last one is my favorite so far. I can't wait to see the rest too.

Reply
avatar
12:44 PM delete

absolutely beautiful and adorable!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE... love ;) your new blog design!

Reply
avatar
The Morrows
AUTHOR
12:56 PM delete

What a precious family!
Love your pics :)

Reply
avatar
1:49 PM delete

Wow! The photos are beautiful of ya'll Jenn.

Your new blog designs look great! The blog right before mine on the design page when clicked it leads to my blog. I thought you might want to know. I think it's called Dance and Dream 4 Ever. Thanks!

Reply
avatar
Ashley
AUTHOR
1:54 PM delete

Oh my word, I LOVE these. What a beautiful family you have!! Such precious pictures!!

Reply
avatar
5:16 PM delete

These are fabulous!! You have such a gorgeous family!

Reply
avatar
kBw
AUTHOR
5:20 PM delete

Oh my gosh! What wonderful pictures!!! And what a beautiful family :)xo

Reply
avatar
Amber
AUTHOR
8:25 PM delete

Oooh I love them all. Such a gorgeous family!

Reply
avatar
Jenna
AUTHOR
2:37 PM delete

These are so AWESOME!!!! I love them!

Reply
avatar
6:32 PM delete

These are so, so beautiful!!

Reply
avatar
Momof4Girls
AUTHOR
11:18 PM delete

Jenn,
I LOVE these photos!! Becky did such a beautiful job!! My very favorite is the last one! I LOVE all of you in them! One for our house please??? =)
Love, Mom

Reply
avatar
Ashley
AUTHOR
6:38 PM delete

These are all so good! You have such a beautiful family!

Reply
avatar