Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, September 21, 2011 7 Comments A+ a-

316824_10100158766103443_19209452_47362562_356863748_n

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

7 comments

Write comments
Courtney
AUTHOR
7:42 AM delete

One of my new favorites of us!

Reply
avatar
Kelsey
AUTHOR
7:44 AM delete

Such a great picture of all four of you!

Reply
avatar
Lauren
AUTHOR
8:17 AM delete

Beautiful!!!!! :)

Reply
avatar
2:17 PM delete

Gorgeous picture of you guys!!!

Reply
avatar
2:19 PM delete

What a great picture! You look GORGEOUS and I LOVE your shirt!

Reply
avatar
Amber
AUTHOR
3:19 PM delete

Pretty girls! :)

Reply
avatar
Momof4Girls
AUTHOR
5:38 AM delete

This is one of my new favorites of all four of you too!! =) We are SOOO BLESSED with you four daughters!! You are beautiful inside and out. You each love the Lord and eachother. It touches our hearts so much to know how close you all have been and are to eachother. We are so thankful for you and love you all SOOO MUCH....
Love, Mom and Dad

Reply
avatar