A Sister Vlog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 6 Comments A+ a-

SisterVlogButton

My Littles and Jon get a lot of face time on this blog o’ mine. And that seems appropriate since they’re my family and I, oh, live with them day-in and day-out.

But once upon a time, I shared four walls and a roof with another family.  A mom, a dad, and three girls that have helped shaped who I am, whom I’ve fought with, cried with, laughed with, and who have turned into the best friends a girl could ever want.  And I want to introduce them to you.

Christine, Allison (who doesn’t have a blog… yet), Courtney, and I have decided to do a vlog.  Together.  Oy vey.  None of us want to do a vlog separately, but thought we’d all be a little braver doing it as a group. 

We have no clue what we’re going to vlog about yet.  But hey, if you have any suggestions or questions for us, please feel free to leave them in the comments.

Next weekend the guys are all going on a Bachelor camping trip with the future brother-in-law, so what perfect time than to congregate at our parents house with a glass of wine (or two) and do our first vlog together?! 

This could be very entertaining…

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Jessica
AUTHOR
11:13 PM delete

Oooh, fun! I follow all 3 of your blogs so I can't wait to see your first vlog together! :)

Oh, and drop by my blog when you get a second...you won an award! :)

Reply
avatar
Ashley
AUTHOR
8:57 AM delete

That will be fun!! Can't wait to see it!

Reply
avatar
Dareth
AUTHOR
9:29 AM delete

so fun!

Maybe you can vlog about what Alli should name her blog ;)

Reply
avatar
Mindy
AUTHOR
11:39 AM delete

Ohhh...excited to see it!

Reply
avatar
Jillian
AUTHOR
7:25 PM delete

Yay so excited!!

Reply
avatar
Momof4Girls
AUTHOR
11:07 AM delete

Even as your mom, I can't wait to see where this vlog goes!! The four of you on video??!! Is the world ready for this?! =) I'm anxious to see the things you will talk about and how you interact!
Love you girls,
Mom

Reply
avatar