Munchkin Land Designs is 2 Years Old!

Monday, July 25, 2011 2 Comments A+ a-

I remember the heart palpitations and sweaty palms the day I actually hit publish on my first post for Munchkin Land Designs. It took a lot of pep talks and encouragement from the sisters and Jon to get me to actually open up shop. My sister, Courtney, was especially instrumental in helping me come up with a name and look for my design site. I am indebted to those who had confidence in me, when I did not.

Two years. Still a baby in so many ways, and yet I can’t even begin to wrap my head around all that has happened in these two years. I started out with a basic blog design package, fumbling my way through computer coding. With each design, I ventured into more complex coding and new design features. I never imagined that 200+ blog designs later, I’d be offering Wordpress and website design support.  I have enjoyed being challenged and learning new skills.

I am humbled, so completely speechless, by the support of you all. Each client has entrusted me with a vision and allowed me the honor and privilege of bringing that vision to life. Thank you!

Click here for the giveaway…

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
Courtney
AUTHOR
7:44 AM delete

I can't believe it's already been two years! I'm obviously not going to enter the give away but I just wanted to say again how proud I am of you and how succesful your designing has become!

Reply
avatar
11:13 AM delete

Happy Birthday to MLD! I am so thankful you hit that button - I have loved all three designs you have done for me!!

Reply
avatar