A Midsummer Night's SwapSarah, Malisa, and I have put our heads together to come up with a fun summer pick-me-up. After some brainstorming and numerous email exchanges we have come up with A Midsummer Night’s Swap! We think it would be a lot of fun to swap things that we would use on a summer night among all of the fun bloggers out there.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Become a follower of one of our blogs that you are not already a follower of (if you don’t already follow all of us):
- Jenn – www.biggest-blessings.com
- Malisa – www.sanityinsmalldoses.blogspot.com
- Sarah – www.dandelion-chronicles.blogspot.com
3. Leave a comment below to let everyone know you are participating.
4. Grab our A Midsummer Night’s Swap button below, and tell your friends / fellow bloggers about this fun summer swap! Blog about it, tweet about it, put it on Facebook and even put the button on your side bar! The more the merrier!
AFTER JULY 5TH
1. By July 9th you will get an email from one of us giving you information on your swap partner. We will mix and match people from all of our blogs. Get to know your partner by going to their blog and emailing one another.
2. Go shopping to find an item that you would use on a summer evening! We have come up with some examples to get you started:
- Grilling sauces
- Corn on the cob handle things
- Citronella candles
- Small tiki torches
- Outdoor lights
- Napkin rings
- Fun plastic or disposable plates
- Picnic blanket
- Ice cream scoop
- Ice cream bowls
- CDs with songs that remind you of summer
- Kabob sticks
- Marshmallows, chocolate, graham crackers for s’mores
- Scents that remind you of summer
3. Mail out your swap package by July 18th.
4. When you get your package, blog about it! Be sure to link back your partner and show us a picture of your fun gift. Also - come back to our blogs on July 25th to link back up and show others what you got in the swap.