Wordy Wednesday

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8 Comments A+ a-

The Littles were a little bored as we waited to Skype with Grammy last night, so we made a video instead.  Check out Hudson’s pink cowboy hat.  He loves it… Daddy not so much.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
Courtney
AUTHOR
7:50 AM delete

Thank you for posting that! It made my day off to a really good start!
I love how Devyn was trying to sign the songs. What a cutie.

Reply
avatar
Jessica
AUTHOR
8:22 AM delete

Soo cute! I'm super impressed with Devyn...has she learned sign language??!! And tell Jon I LOVE Hudson's pink cowboy hat! :)

Reply
avatar
Michelle
AUTHOR
8:13 PM delete

So precious!!!!! They will love watching these videos in 20 years... Steph and I have a blast pulling out our old videos singing "Jesus Loves Me"!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
9:53 PM delete

SOOO cute!! That was so precious!! =) They can do a concert any day!!
Love, Mom

Reply
avatar
Kara
AUTHOR
11:42 AM delete

They are just too cute!! I love how Devyn is doing the hand signs through the songs. So cute!!

Reply
avatar
2:57 PM delete

This is adorable! Poor Ashlynn gets shaken up when Hudson is singing! haha

Reply
avatar
Amy Silver
AUTHOR
10:23 AM delete

Haha.. There are TOO MANY cute things in this video!! Mainly, Hudson & the pink hat, poor Ashlynn being shaken, haha, and then Devyn's hand motions. I cannot wait to have a whole gaggle of kiddos, yep, I said gaggle!! Now I gotta show my hubby this video to convince him too!

Reply
avatar