Vlog, Part II, Take 14

Friday, May 06, 2011 8 Comments A+ a-

 

The Mama, with appearances by Reagan and Ashlynn.

You can find the 1st vlog here.  As you can see, we decided to do it again.  Well, that, and we had 4 questions to finish too.  Yes, there were 14 takes before I was able to get to the end, I explain why in the beginning.  It boils down to the fact that vlogging and children don’t mix well.

The questions are:

  1. What would be your ideal day?
  2. If you could trade places with one person, who would it be?
  3. What is your favorite high school memory?
  4. What is your biggest fear as a parent, or parent-to-be?

You can click over to Whitney’s blog to see who else played along. 

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
Angie
AUTHOR
12:00 PM delete

I love you! You are so cute and so are Reagan and Ashlynn!! Ashlynn's face made me laugh so hard...she was loving watching you talk!

Reply
avatar
Whitney
AUTHOR
1:01 PM delete

I love you!!!!!! I DIED laughing at the very end when you said "catch you on the flipside!" You're my favorite.


And Ashlynn's face killed me... what a doll!! LOVE this!

Reply
avatar
1:40 PM delete

I love your answers - and you! You and the girls are so cute :)

Reply
avatar
Jillian
AUTHOR
2:59 PM delete

I agree I fear that my kids won't go to heaven, especially if I die tomorrow!@ There are so many fears!!And your girls are adorable!!

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
3:30 PM delete

And if I could trade places with someone for a day it would be with you or Christine so I could experience what a stay at home mom's life is like. Or just being a mom in general... =)
Thanks for having Reagan and Ashlynn with you. It was fun to watch them while you talked. I'm starting to really like your vlogs!

Reply
avatar
4:42 PM delete

Love your vlog! This is so random, but your eye makeup looks great, wish I was could get mine to look that cute daily.

Reply
avatar
Ashley
AUTHOR
7:30 PM delete

I love it! You are too cute and your kids are precious!

Reply
avatar
Ashley E.
AUTHOR
9:53 PM delete

Oh my word!!!!! I LOVE your kids!!!!!!!!! They are so precious!!!

Reply
avatar