The Tale of 4 Sisters

Friday, May 27, 2011 4 Comments A+ a-

Today Courtney and I leave for our girls weekend away. This is who we're going to see, and why. I couldn't have written it better myself. And now I'm even more excited to get out there!
http://kelseyinlouisiana.blogspot.com/2011/05/tale-of-four-sisters.html

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Jessica
AUTHOR
7:56 AM delete

Have fun, Jenn! I cannot wait to see pictures & hear all about your fabulous weekend!

Reply
avatar
Lauren
AUTHOR
11:18 AM delete

Sooo cool!! Have a BLAST!!! :)

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
10:21 PM delete

What a fun story! Have a great time, I'm a little jealous. ;-)

Reply
avatar
Jenna
AUTHOR
1:17 PM delete

So fun! Have a wonderful time!!

Reply
avatar