Ashlynn’s Big Milestone

Monday, May 16, 2011 6 Comments A+ a-

SittingCollageSomeone’s sitting up by herself… And mama is somewhere crying in a closet.

PS  Ignore the quality of these pictures.  My camera’s battery is dead but I had to document this momentous occasion.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Jessica
AUTHOR
11:24 AM delete

What a big girl!!!

Reply
avatar
11:54 AM delete

awww, oh my goodness! :) so cute :)

Reply
avatar
Jennifer
AUTHOR
12:01 PM delete

She is too cute!

Reply
avatar
Jillian
AUTHOR
12:12 PM delete

She is adorable!! Yay, A!!

Reply
avatar
A Cajun Belle
AUTHOR
3:08 PM delete

ahh! she's so cute!

Reply
avatar