Not a Normal Monday

Monday, April 18, 2011 6 Comments A+ a-

It is not normal for Hudson to be laying on floor…KneeDeepInMunchkinLand

Reagan, lay still?!  Never…KneeDeepInMunchkinLand

This is not normal… oh, wait… never mind.  This is very normal for Ashlynn.KneeDeepInMunchkinLand

Welcome to a sick Monday in our household.  Hudson is on Day #4 of not feeling well.  We’re seeing some improvement but he’s still complaining of his tummy hurting and is still lethargic, but at least the fever’s gone.

Reagan, however, just seems to be starting on this crud.  She woke up late, refused to eat breakfast, and immediately went back down for a  2-hour nap.  Now she’s laying on the couch…  Unheard of in that energetic, busy girl’s life.  So far no other symptoms to speak of.

Ashlynn and Devyn seem to have escaped the terror of this virus, knock on wood.  And Devyn is currently bouncing off walls and jumping off furniture, as she is going as stir-crazy as her mama. 

Off to tend to the sick Littles.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Lauren
AUTHOR
11:51 AM delete

Awww, hope everyone gets to feeling better QUICK!!!!!!

Reply
avatar
Ashley E.
AUTHOR
12:53 PM delete

Poor things! So sad they are sick, but aren't they just precious being so still? :)

Reply
avatar
Jessica
AUTHOR
2:24 PM delete

Poor babies. I hate when my girls are sick but oh how I love the cuddles. I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!

Reply
avatar
Courtney
AUTHOR
5:21 PM delete

=( Poor Reagan, her face makes me so sad!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
8:29 PM delete

I agree with Court, poor Reagan looks miserable. I hate this stupid stomach bug-I hope you're all over it soon.

Reply
avatar
4:04 AM delete

Hope your babies feel better soon!

Reply
avatar