Easter in Pictures

Sunday, April 24, 2011 11 Comments A+ a-

At the request of out-of-state relatives, I give you… our Easter in pictures.

EasterCollage1Ashlynn’s 1st Easter basket… She was more enthralled with the ribbons than the stuffed animal.

EasterCollage2The Easter Egg Hunt.  I should’ve had a coat or sweater on the girls, but I didn’t even think about it until after the fact.

EasterCollage3None of these family pictures will make it to the printers.  Either kids aren’t smiling, or have half-closed eyes, or looking elsewhere.  Family photo fail.  But it sure is fun to have them documented.

EasterCollage4A couple of pictures with me and my girls.  As well as Cousin Michael with Ashlynn and cousins, Elliana and Sara.  Saying that Elliana adores Sara would be an understatement.

EasterCollage5Easter baskets.  Ring around the rosy.  Cookies.  Cousins.

I would love to have a more detailed post about our Easter, but the truth of the matter is, this mama is beat.  Its been a good day!  And now I can turn the computer off, pray the Littles come off their sugar high soon, and close my eyes.

I pray that you and your family had an amazing Easter Sunday!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

11 comments

Write comments
Ashley E.
AUTHOR
9:48 PM delete

Precious!!! And you look gorgeous!!!

Reply
avatar
A Cajun Belle
AUTHOR
10:05 PM delete

You have the most adorable family!

Reply
avatar
Leah
AUTHOR
10:47 PM delete

You have such a beautiful family, Jenn. Love the pictures! Hope y'all had a fabulous Easter.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
5:21 AM delete

I LOVE the famiy shots, even if they weren't perfect!! =) Memories, memories.....
It was a wonderful day!
Love you, Mom

Reply
avatar
Jessica
AUTHOR
9:38 AM delete

Your family pictures look like ours...and we only have 2 kids! :)

Looks like you had a fabulous Easter!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
5:38 PM delete

Beautiful Easter pictures, and the girls' dresses are gorgeous!

Reply
avatar
Jenna
AUTHOR
7:56 PM delete

Such beautiful pictures! You have a gorgeous family!

Reply
avatar
Angie
AUTHOR
7:56 PM delete

I love all the pictures you guys took! Your family is gorgeous!

We took family pictures outside and it was chaos. My kids were crazy and I ended up bribing them with candy and all kinds of things. We finally got one that turned out good. One out of a million it seems, but it was fun making memories!

Have a great week!

Reply
avatar
Michelle
AUTHOR
8:18 PM delete

Oh my goodness... I LOVE Hudson's outfit! He looks so handsome... I just can't get over the adorable vest and tie!

Glad you guys had a Happy Easter!

Reply
avatar
Christina
AUTHOR
11:57 PM delete

maybe you should get cloud and put the best head on each body... I toy with the idea! Ha! Love the pics - I think they are wonderful

Reply
avatar
6:33 PM delete

What great photos! Devyn looks so pretty in her dress. I'm going to get McKayla to wear hers next Sunday that she's home :)

Reply
avatar