Baby Legs

Friday, April 08, 2011 7 Comments A+ a-

After Hudson was born, I noticed these adorable little leg warmer-type items on babies.  They were called Baby Legs.  “They protect baby’s knees during crawling,” some said.  “Keeps legs warm while they wear onesies,” said others. 

I’ll be honest, I didn’t think much of them… at first.  Then I fell in love with the look.  A lot.  And yet, I didn’t buy a single pair for Reagan.

Fast forward another 2 years and I happened upon a great deal on Ebay.  Ashlynn had been hanging out in onesies the past few days, and I’d been worried about whether her legs were warm or not.  Bingo!  I pushed the “Buy Now” button, chose the patterns I wanted, and they arrived in our mailbox this week.

And once she starts crawling, they’ll serve a more functional purpose.  But for now, does she not look adorable?!  Sigh.

AshlynnBabyLeggsCollage

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

7 comments

Write comments
Melody
AUTHOR
9:03 AM delete

They are adorable and very useful during frequent diaper changes. I also used them during potty training. We did cloth diapers and these were a god-send. I have purchased couple pairs, but it's also very easy to make your own. I've knit a couple pairs too before. Glad you found a great deal on them. I look forward to seeing your little sweetie sporting them in future pictures.

Reply
avatar
9:11 AM delete

Very cute (Miss A and the baby legs)!

Reply
avatar
Gracie Rae
AUTHOR
12:41 PM delete

Oh my gosh, those are adorable! And what a pretty model showing them off. :)

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:25 PM delete

She is SO cute! I LOVE that first picture. It looks like she's thinking. :)

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
11:29 PM delete

Those pictures are darling, Jenn!! =) She is such a cutie!
Love, Mom

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
8:08 PM delete

yep, I'm getting Autumn some, I've seen them too and LOVE the look:). Love how cute she looks, and loving the Mohawk hair even more! Precious!

Reply
avatar