4 Months Old

Sunday, April 10, 2011 5 Comments A+ a-

After seeing the collage on Sarah’s blog, I decided to take out the pictures of all my babies at 4 months old and compare.

What do you think?  Any family resemblance?4monthscollage2

How about now?4Months

Yeah, Jon and I have had moments of major déjà vu since Ashlynn was born.  With only a couple of differences, its like looking at a mini-me of Devyn… six years later.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
4:42 AM delete

Even though Reagan's face is different, I still see the same eyes in the pictures of the three girls. But Ashlynn DEFINITELY favors Devyn!

Reply
avatar
Jessica
AUTHOR
9:09 AM delete

Yes! She is totally a mini-me of Devyn! And all of your girls have the same, beautiful eyes! Soo precious!

Reply
avatar
Kimberly
AUTHOR
9:17 AM delete

They do look really similar. I plan on doing a post like this very soon because everyone keeps asking me who Amelia looks like.

Reply
avatar
Whitney
AUTHOR
9:43 AM delete

She really is a mini-Devyn!!! They are all so precious.

Reply
avatar
Ashley
AUTHOR
3:34 PM delete

Oh wow! They do look a lot alike! Cute babies!

Reply
avatar