Heeeere’s Ashlynn

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 9 Comments A+ a-

 

Miss Ashlynn, March 2011, 3 Months Old

The other night Ashlynn and I were the only ones still awake at 10:00pm.  She wasn't fussy, she wasn't crying.  She was happy as a clam and just wanted to play.  I tried to take a video of it, but there was no sound to speak of.  (Thank you Blackberry!)

So here's Take 2 of Ashlynn's first vlog.  We are so enjoying our baby girl, her smiles, and her giggles.  I hope you enjoy it too. 

(P.S.  Ignore my voice.   It inevitably goes up two octaves every time I talk to a baby.  Its a curse.)

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

9 comments

Write comments
Melody
AUTHOR
9:23 PM delete

How absolutely adorable! She's so precious. Thanks for sharing your joy with us.

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:44 PM delete

She's so happy and soooo adorable!

Reply
avatar
Neely
AUTHOR
10:16 PM delete

Oh Jenn shes too beautiful!

Reply
avatar
aggiejenn
AUTHOR
2:56 AM delete

What a cutie!! Loved that video; so precious!

Reply
avatar
Whitney
AUTHOR
8:57 AM delete

I love her! She is the absolute sweetest. And my voice goes up when talking to babies too. You're not alone, my friend. :)

Reply
avatar
jenn
AUTHOR
6:26 PM delete

i want to kiss those sweet cheeks.
she is precious :o)

Reply
avatar
6:50 PM delete

She is OH so adorable!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
10:34 PM delete

How precious is that video! =) She is getting sooo cute at smiling and cooing!! =)
Love, Mom

Reply
avatar
8:05 AM delete

You have a Beautiful FAmily and you seem to have it so together! I may be asking you for tips on how you manage it all! lol

Reply
avatar