New URL Address

Friday, February 04, 2011 2 Comments A+ a-

So apparently I jumped the gun when I changed my url address.  I wondered why my latest post didn't appear in google reader and then I remembered, so I changed it back.  For a little while anyway.

Next week I'll be changing the address of my blog to http://www.biggest-blessings.com/, so you'll want to make the changes in your rss feeders, blog readers, google readers, and/or blog lists.  Update- I'm fairly certain that if you follow me through Blogger that my new url will just follow over.  We'll see, huh?

Keep reading below to see the post I wrote about Pampers diapers and my inner Mama Bear.  Its a doozy.

Side Note:  I'm offering a discounted blog design for $20.  You can click over to Munchkin Land Designs for a peek.  Update- The design is no longer available.  Thanks!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

2 comments

Write comments
6:48 PM delete

Will it still show up in my feed? I don't want to miss it!

Reply
avatar
Ali Thompson
AUTHOR
9:57 PM delete

If I'm subscribed on blogger will it still show up on my dashboard?

Reply
avatar