12 Weeks

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8 Comments A+ a-

AshlynnCollage11Ashlynn is 12 weeks old today.  Normally I’d be going back to work this week.  This is the first time that I have no where to go and I’m so giddy about it that I’m doing the happy dance.

Happy 12 weeks baby girl.  I’m loving this time with you!

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
Jules
AUTHOR
9:18 AM delete

Oh, she's gorgeous!!

Reply
avatar
Melissa Lea
AUTHOR
12:59 PM delete

She is perfect. What a beautiful baby girl you have.

And her name! Ashlynn is so fitting for her. Peaceful and endearing and just adorable! :)

Reply
avatar
Pamela M
AUTHOR
2:26 PM delete

OMG, your children are GORGEOUS!! Love all the pictures :o)

Reply
avatar
Neely
AUTHOR
3:50 PM delete

What a beautiful baby!

Reply
avatar
5:40 PM delete

yay! you really deserve to be a stay at home mommy!! :)

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
9:26 PM delete

I can NOT believe she's 12 weeks old already! Where has the time gone? I'm so enjoying watching her grow. She's beautiful.
Here's to both of us not returning to work this time around. :)

Reply
avatar
AndreaLeigh
AUTHOR
7:52 AM delete

so precious. happy 12 weeks, ashlyn!

Reply
avatar
7:18 PM delete

Happy 12 weeks Miss Ashlynn

Reply
avatar