Quick Glimpses

Sunday, January 23, 2011 8 Comments A+ a-

 

MobileCollage

#1 – This photo of Devyn Paige was taken by my mother-in-law.  It captures Devyn in all her sweetness.  Jon and I are also reminded of how very fast our oldest is growing!  Time, please stop!  Devyn is truly a blessing to us, and we get many, many comments about what a joy she is, from mothers of other classmates, school and church teachers, family, etc.  We are so proud of who she is becoming.

#2 – When Hudson was a baby, he modeled for Group Publishing’s “A Night in Bethlehem”, a Christmas curriculum for churches.  It was a fun experience, and I completely forgot about it until we were asked in July if he could model for them again, this time for new vacation bible school materials.  We went, he did great, and these materials arrived in the mail last week.  So if your church participates in Pandamania for VBS next year, be on the lookout for Hudson’s pictures.

#3 – Reagan turned two years old last month, and almost a month later we just had her birthday party.  Don’t judge.  =)  And it soon became apparent that our third-born doesn’t have a shy bone in her body.  As we prepared her cupcake for singing and the blowing out of candles, she did a little dance in her seat, complete with arms waving and wiggling bottom.  I’m making the prediction now that she’ll be the class clown.  And she blew out her candles in one try.

#4 – And I just had to share a photo of Ashlynn with the rest of her siblings.  You can tell I’m enamored with the newest member of our family, as I’m taking all sorts of pictures of every mundane thing she does… like sleeping… or yawning… or sleeping.  My phone’s photo album is quite boring to anyone else that’s not related to Ashlynn.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

8 comments

Write comments
Jody
AUTHOR
4:26 PM delete

Your kids are adorable! I would highly doubt that anyone would think that your phone's photo album was boring for people who are not related to Ashlynn.

Reply
avatar
4:41 PM delete

How sweet!! Loved this post :)

Reply
avatar
6:49 PM delete

Jenn they are all precious. Love that big yawn pic.

I've received many compliments on my new design this evening. Thanks again!

Blessings, ~Melissa :)

Reply
avatar
Christy
AUTHOR
7:12 PM delete

Hi there! I have been following your blog for quite some time. I'm not sure why I haven't commented on your sweet posts.
I really do love seeing how blessed you are with such a beautiful family:)
Keep the posts coming!!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
7:37 PM delete

Love the photos! All 4 of them are beautiful. I especially love the one of Reagan's belly hanging out. :)

Reply
avatar
Beth
AUTHOR
11:17 AM delete

your children are precious! That yawn on Miss Ashlynn just made me smile so big. She is adorable.

Reply
avatar
Jillian
AUTHOR
8:08 PM delete

They are all so beautiful and perfect!!!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
2:07 PM delete

LOVED all four photos of the kids. The pensive of Devyn really got to me though. =( She is growing up sooo fast! You are blessed indeed with these four little lives!!
We love you,
Mom and Dad

Reply
avatar