Little Eyes Are Watching

Saturday, January 08, 2011 4 Comments A+ a-

I get constant reminders that little eyes are watching my every move and learning from my actions, or at times, the lack thereof. Devyn found my scripture memory index cards and decided to copy the words, His words. She humbles me. Every time. I pray that by keeping my eyes on Him, they'll keep their eyes there too.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

4 comments

Write comments
Marianne
AUTHOR
11:48 AM delete

You're a good mom and an amazing woman Jenn, and you're doing a heck of a lot better at this than me!! Keep it up my friend:)

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
10:37 PM delete

Wow! That Devyn amazes me all of the time. She has such a heart for God-I LOVE it!

Reply
avatar
Beth
AUTHOR
11:41 PM delete

wow that blows my mind. Precious. I love it!
That's so thrilling to know that she pays attention. Even if she doesn't know that those promises are for her. =)

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
10:27 PM delete

Jenn,
Devyn has such a heart for the Lord!! She wants to learn more and hear more!! It is sooo amazing to me! You're right, she is watching and hearing and learning......
What a special gift she is!!
Love, Mom

Reply
avatar