"If you want it..."

Thursday, January 13, 2011 6 Comments A+ a-

Right now I'm nursing Ashlynn in the living room and listening to a chorus coming from the bedrooms. Jon, his mom, and I are busting a gut at their antics.

We laid Reagan down in the pack 'n play in our room tonight; we put her down early due to extreme grouchiness. And assumed that she was fast asleep when we put Hudson and Devyn to bed 20 minutes later.

We muted the tv during a commercial break and heard Devyn singing a tv commercial jingle. "If you want it, you got it." First she and Hudson were the only ones singing, but suddenly, another small voice joined in.

"If you want it..." Devyn sang the first part. Then clear as a bell, Reagan shouted out, "I got it!"

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Jody
AUTHOR
9:37 PM delete

This made me laugh out loud. How cute!

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
10:36 PM delete

That's hilarious!

Reply
avatar
Jillian
AUTHOR
6:58 AM delete

Oh my goodness so cute!!

Reply
avatar
Marianne
AUTHOR
8:57 PM delete

AWESOME!!!! On a side note I hope things are going better for you my friend;) I love you and you are in my prayers:)

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
6:18 AM delete

That just cracks me up!! I can just see her doing that!! =)
Love, Mom

Reply
avatar