Home is Wherever I’m With You

Tuesday, January 25, 2011 6 Comments A+ a-

Because I’m a sucker for father-daughter moments, I just had to share this video with y’all.  The kids, Jon, and I have watched it probably 20+ times already.

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

6 comments

Write comments
Mindy
AUTHOR
9:25 AM delete

I put this on and Elias really liked it! Haha! Too cute. thanks for sharing

Reply
avatar
9:26 AM delete

Indeed! Love it. A way to start the day smiling, thanks.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
2:14 PM delete

That is SOOOO precious!! =)
Love, Mom

Reply
avatar
Christine
AUTHOR
2:34 PM delete

Oh.my.goodness! I almost couldn't handle the cuteness! I'm impressed that such a young little girl could keep the tempo like that. Thanks for sharing.

Reply
avatar
A Cajun Belle
AUTHOR
6:20 PM delete

This is too precious!! Thanks for sharing!

Reply
avatar
10:14 PM delete

Oh man! Melt my heart. That's great Jenn!

Reply
avatar