Sisters

Sunday, December 05, 2010 5 Comments A+ a-

Loving the opposites in our youngest girls. Reagan with her blond curls, blue eyes, and light complexion. And Ashlynn our little dark beauty!

Now if we can just teach Reagan that fingers don't belong in Ashlynn's eyes, ears, mouth, or nose...

I’m a coffee drinking, book reading, laundry procrastinating, husband and children loving, mess of a woman who believes that chips and salsa can fix anything. We have chickens running around the backyard, a mountain of dishes in the sink, and on any given morning, I have at least 10 school forms that need my signature or initials. It’s a crazy life {I prefer to call it controlled chaos}, but its ours.

5 comments

Write comments
Paula
AUTHOR
9:06 AM delete

Jenn-she is so pretty! congrats to you all!

Reply
avatar
jenn
AUTHOR
2:37 PM delete

this just melts my heart...so sweet =)

they will love this picture when they get older!!!

Reply
avatar
Jody
AUTHOR
2:57 PM delete

Such an adorable pictures of your two youngest!

Reply
avatar
Christina
AUTHOR
4:18 AM delete

Just wanted to say Congratulations on the arrival of your little princess! I haven't had a chance to comment yet and wanted to make sure I did today.

She is beautiful!!! :-)

Reply
avatar